10 October 2011

Personally....


I have found a combination of typed and handwritten notes that works best for me. Typically, I hand write notes during class. I find it helpful to write little notes in the margins and draw pictures that relate to the lecture. However, before a test I like to go back through my hand written notes and type up the most important items. I focus on the parts that I underlined or starred, or that the teacher spent a lot of time reviewing. It is helpful for me to type the notes up as a means of reviewing my old notes and making them look "cleaner." There is another benefit to this method when it becomes finals time. My typed notes are easier to read and only have the most important information in them, so it is a good review during finals. Also, because I back up my files I know that I will not lose the notes, as opposed to loose leaf paper which is easy to misplace.

Creative Commons License
pencil by Kinsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment